The Equalizing slide for standard tables is a hybrid design. By combining the camber of the standard slide (to prevent sag in the center of the table), with the smooth rack and pinion mechanism, this table slide supports an extra large standard table with a center support. This slide is ideal for 5-legged tables. The equalizing element allows for the center of the slide to remain stationary which is ideal for adding an additional leg to further support the center of the table design. This slide consists of a right and left pair with 5 parallel boards per half.There are 8 pre-drilled holes per slide for table top installation and a built-in rack and pinion to ensure smooth and equal extension of the slide.
- MEASUREMENTS: 40″L when closed with a 79″ max leaf opening; 119″L when fully extended. Constructed with 5 sections
- SOLD AS PAIR: A left and right slide; full set for a table
- STRONG SUPPORT: Specialized to allow for addition of a center support leg in addition to built in cambers which prevent sagging on table ends, perfect for heavy table tops
- HIGH QUALITY: Made from high quality solid North American Maple wood with metal gears
- RIGHT FIT?: This slide would offer the best support for tables where the shut table top is 80″ long or less, with at least 40″ of space between the aprons. It accepts 6 12″ leaves