Product Description Air rowers are one of the most popular types of rowing machines. Air rowing machines have been around since the 1980s and many consider them the best type of rower. In fact, air resistance machines, often referred to as ergos (short for ergometers) are the standard model for the indoor sport of rowing. To exercise your muscles you need to work against an opposing force that provides some resistance. In a real boat this is provided by the water, an indoor rower has to replicate this by other means. How Does Air Resistance Work? Air rowing machines produce resistance using air flowing over an internal flywheel. The wheel is connected by a chain to the rowing handle and as you pull this spins the flywheel. The faster you row, the faster the flywheel spins through the air, thus the greater the resistance. Better models use additional dampers to alter the flow of air to change the feel of the stroke. Advantages of air rowers Wide range of resistance available replicating rowing on water. ‘Automatic’ resistance adjusts to your stroke rate. Smooth action. Little wear and tear to mechanism. Box Contains Each Freedom Rower includes: RM91000 Freedom Rower Monitor Warranty Card User Manual Tools Pack Batteries
- With this Rower; Improve your stamina, burn calories, increase muscle tone and improve your overall fitness without compromising on space or quality with the RM91000 rowing machine. The RM91000’S rowing machines air resistance mechanism utilises a step-less gear system that determines the amount of resistance based on your pace giving you the challenge your exercise needs.
- The step-less rower gear system comprises a resistance lever that increases the friction on the fan, so the harder and faster you pull, the higher the resistance – just like when rowing on water! This system is incredibly responsive and delivers a smooth, vibration free action so that you can always train at exactly the pace and difficulty that you want, instantly.
- Features; Rower Resistance: Air resistance Machine Console: Intuitive LCD Display Rowing Handlebars: Foam grip handle Rowing machine fold-able/Folding: Easy folding system Transport Wheels: 2 integrated caster wheels Rower Maximum User Weight: 120 kg Computer Function：Scan/Time/Speed/Distance/Calories/Pulse/RPM Bluetooth App. In addition to looking stylish and modern, the RM91000 rower folds away for easy storage, making it suitable for just about any home.
- Rowing machine Dimensions: Base Frame：Φ80 X 40 X 1.5 MM; Fixed Handlebar：Φ25 X 1.5 MM ;Front & Rear Support Tube：Φ70 X 30 X 1.5 MM ;Front & Rear Stabiliser：Φ80 X 40 X 1.5 MM;Middle stabiliser：Φ60 X 1.5 MM; Slide Tube：Φ80 X 40 X 2 MM ; Rowing machine full Assembled size: L2152 X W506 X H955 MM; N.W. : 35 KG, G.W. : 39 KG; Carton Size: L1350 X W300 X H700 MM
- The RM91000 rower has been built with serious exercise use in mind, and with a 120kg maximum user weight limit it’s robust, making it suitable for heavy rowing sessions and a wide range of users from beginners to advanced fitness enthusiasts. Also featured are large pedals with adjustable foot straps, a comfortable seat with ergonomic design and foam grip handles to ensure a firm, comfortable grip.