Blessing for a quick recovery
Product Name: Walking frame
Material: aluminum alloy
Product size: 50 * 48 * (75-93) cm
Net weight: 2.5kg
Product load: 150kg
Style: A: Walker (no wheels); B: (with 2 wheels) C: (with shower seat) D: (2 wheels for shower seat)
1 x walking frame
* Lightweight aluminum tube, durability and strength
*Folding mechanism for easy storage or transportation
* Height adjustable legs, comfort and safety
*Two comfortable handles are available when using the frame
1. Dimensions are measured by hand, and the physics and data may have an error of 1-2 cm.
2. Due to the difference in computer monitors, there may be a small gap in color. This is normal, not a quality issue.
3. This product is a walker and does not contain other shooting props.
4. When purchasing, please make sure your family is suitable for this walking frame.
5. Received within 7-21 business days after purchase.
If you have any questions about the purchase process, please contact me in time, I will reply to your information within 24 hours!
wish you a happy life!
An error occurs when measuring the size manually.
Product color may be slightly different from image due to resolution issues
You will receive the purchased product 7-21 days after payment.
If you have any questions, please leave a message.
- 【Ergonomic Design】: Supporting the arms, better balancing the body, and weak hands, is the gospel of people with limited mobility
- 【One-button folding】: It can be folded without pressing hard, and it can be folded easily even by the old man. It can be folded into the trunk when going out, saving space and being easy to carry.
- ★ Height adjustable: the height of the walker can be adjusted. You can adjust the height of users at different heights for short-term, regular and advanced users. Size: 50 * 48 * (75-93) cm.
- ★ Unique design: multi-functional walker, easy-to-use ring-lockable brake, non-slip handbrake, easy and labor-saving.
- ★ Mobile Assistance: Suitable for older parents or grandparents, people with disabilities, and those who need additional support for post-traumatic rehabilitation.