HSS86 is a two-phase hybrid stepper motor servo driver, adopting new 32-bit control technology and vector control technology that can prevent loss of movement synchronization and ensures accuracy. High-speed torque attenuation is far lower than the traditional open-loop driver, which can greatly increase high – speed performance and torque of stepper motor.Load-based current control technology can effectively reduce temperature rise of motor and prolong motor service life. Built-in position and alarm output signal is convenient for PC monitoring and controlling. Position out-of-tolerance alarm function ensures machining equipment safe operation.The driver is a great replacement for traditional open loop stepping driver and can replace part of traditional AC servo system.
Power Supply: AC20V～80V
Peak Output Current: 8.0A (current changes along with load)
Working Condition Environment: Avoid dust, oil mist and corrosive
Logic Input Current: 7~20mA
Pulse Frequency: 0～200KHz
Encoder Lines: 1000
Insulation Resistance: >=500MΩ
Motor Power: 200W
Motor Rated Speed: 0～3000rpm
Motor Torque: 8N.m
PWR: Power supply indicator. Green light is on when power on.
ALM: Malfunction indicator. Red light flashing once within 3 seconds indicates over-current or interphase short circuit; red light flashing twice within 3 seconds indicates over-voltage; red light flashing three times within 3 seconds indicates position out-of-tolerance protection.
1 × Driver
1 × Motor
1 × Cable
- The driver uses advanced 32-bit special motor control chip and vector closed-loop control technology
- Stepping closed-loop circuit system, no loss of movement synchronization
- Motor runs smoothly, vibrates mildly, and improves acceleration deceleration dynamic performance
- Current is adjusted depending on the load, reducing motor temperature rise
- Fit for all kinds of machinery load conditions (including low rigidity belt wheel and pulley) without adjusting the gain parameters. It supports over current protection, over voltage protection, position out-of-tolerance protection