The JF100 is a compact and lightweight indoor exercise bike designed to be gentle on your joints and easy to use.
Stationary bikes are designed to engage the large muscles of the lower body and your heart and lungs for a solid aerobic workout.
The JF100 is an ideal exercise bike for beginners to intermediate cyclists as the 10 levels of magnetic resistance will challenge and engage a variety of users.
This upright bike has not been designed to be used as an Indoor Cycling Bike. It is not suitable for cycling classes or studio workouts, it has been designed for domestic use and to be used while seated and not stood up. An upright bike is not capable of handling the intense workouts and cadence of a studio bike.
Adjustable handlebars can rotate 360 degree and up to 7-levels of adjustable seat height.
Item dimensions: 62cm (length) x 51cm (width) x 120cm (height). Seat height: 64-84cm (from ground). Item weight: 18.1KG.
Warranty (Home Use): is 12 months.
- 10 Levels of Magnetic Resistance.
- 4kg Two-Way Flywheel. Detachable 3 Piece Crank System. ROHS CE GS Compliance.
- LCD Monitor: Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, Odometer and Pulse. Heart Rate Inbuilt into Handrails.
- Adjustable Handlebars can Rotate 360 Degree and up to 7-Levels of Adjustable Seat Height.
- Warranty (Home Use) is 12 Months. Maximum User Weight is 100KG.