Condition: 100% Brand New
Voltage: AC20V~80V / DC30~110V
Number of Pole: Double
Peaking Output Current: 8.0A (current varies with load)
Logic Input Current: 7~20mA
Pulse Frequency: 0~200KHz
Encoder Line: 1000
Insulation Resistance: ≥500MΩ
Motor Power: 200W
Motor Rated Speed: 0~3000rpm
Motor the Moment of Force: 4N.m
Maximum Impulse Response Frequency: 200 kHz.
Maximum 51200 steps/rev, 16 optional segments
Terminal and Wiring:
1. Motor and Power Input Terminal Connection color A+
A phase motor coil+ red A-
A phase motor coil- green B+
B phase motor coil+ yellow B-
B phase motor coil- blue AC1
Input power supply AC20V~80V AC2
2. Encoder Input Terminal Connection Color EB+
Encoder B phase input + yellow EB-
Encoder B phase input – green EA+
Encoder A phase input + black EA-
Encoder A phase input – blue VCC
Encoder power supply +（+5V) red EGND
Encoder power supply GND（0V) white
(Incorrect encoder wiring will cause driver or encoder damage)
If control signal level is 5V, no need to connect resistor to signal input;
If control signal level is 12V, a 1K resistor need to be connected to signal input in series;
If control signal level is 24V, a 2K resistor need to be connected to signal input in series.
1 * Drive
1 * Stepper Motor
2 * Connecting Cables
1 * User Manual
- Adopt advanced 32-bit special motor control digital signal processing chip and vector close-loop control technology.
- Step-and-loop close-loop circuit system can improve motor output the moment of force and speed without losing motion synchronization.
- Adjust the current according to the load to reduce the motor temperature rise.
- Suitable for various mechanical load conditions (including low rigidity pulleys and pulleys) without adjusting the gain parameters
- The motor runs smoothly and the vibration is slight, which improves the dynamic performance of acceleration and deceleration.